01 Feb Recipe for Lip Balm to Sit In Your Pocket at All Times
In order to say goodbye to dry and cracked lips, blow a big kiss (literally 💋) to this lip balm recipe. Whether you’re in the mood for mint or grapefruit taste, the flavors in this simple and natural recipe are customizable throughout the seasons.
Servings 5 15ml jars
- 1 Scale of 0.1g or 1g precision
- 1 Water bath
- 1 Spatula for mixing and scraping the bottom
- 5 Aluminum jar pots of 15ml or 10 tubes of 7ml
- Melt the solid ingredients first.9,6 grams Candelilla wax or sunflower wax, 16,8 grams Shea butter, 26 grams Cocoa Butter
- Add the vegetable oil.26 grams Vegetable oil of your choice
- Mix well and let melt.1,8 grams Essential oil of your choice
- Pour the mixture into your jars.
ROSECITRON TIP: Add sugar to it for an exfoliant! (at the end at the same time as the essential oils)