16 Feb Make a Miracle Balm for Stuffy Noses
A homemade balm for stuffy noses? You’ll thank us when the time comes, you know, when your nose is completely congested and you want to get it out as soon as possible! Show your nose what you’re made of 🔥
Soothing decongestant balm
Servings 2 15ml jars
- 1 Water bath
- 1 Scale of 0,1 or 1g precision
- 1 Silicone spatula (preferably) or spoon
- 2 15ml aluminium jars
- Melt shea butter and wax in a water bath over medium-low heat.2 grams Candelilla wax, 14 grams Shea butter
- Mix in sunflower oil to combine.10 grams Sunflower oil
- 2 grams Peppermint essential oil, 0,4 grams Lavender essential oil, 0,2 grams Rosemary essential oil, 1,4 grams Eucalyptus essential oil
- Pour contents into your aluminum jars.
- Allow to cool before closing (to avoid condensation).