23 Feb Eco-Friendly Homemade Recipe for Toilet Cleaning Bomb
Posted at 15:54h in Recipes 0 Comments
Making toilet cleaning fun and eco-friendly? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
With this toilet cleaning bomb recipe, cleaning the toilet is explosively fun 💥 😉
Toilet bowl cleaner
Servings 40 tablets
- 1 Scale of 0,1 or 1g precision
- ice cube molds
- A little water in a spray bottle
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 375 grams Baking soda 1 1/2 cups
- 125 grams Citric Acid 1/2 cup
- 10 drops Lemon/Lavender/Mint essential oil (optionnal)
- Add the baking soda, citric acid and essential oils to the bowl.125 grams Citric Acid, 375 grams Baking soda, 10 drops Lemon/Lavender/Mint essential oil (optionnal)
- With the spray bottle, add just a little water, enough to be able to knead the dough.
- Pour the mixture into the ice cube molds.
- Let dry for at least 4 hours.
- Unmold and store the tablets in an airtight container away from humidity.