03 Mar Create Bath Bombs Out of Your Hands
Posted at 11:50h in Recipes 0 Comments
🛁 Because washing yourself is just an excuse to take a bath? Extend the moment of absolute relaxation provided by your bubble baths by making your own bath bombs. A way to warm your heart, your body… and your hands!
Servings 5 bombs
- 1 Cake or ice cube mold
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Spatula
- 10 tbsp Baking soda
- 5 tbsp Citric Acid
- 2,5 tbsp Coconut oil
- 5 to 10 drops Essential oils
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- Dry flowers Optional, for decoration only
- In a bowl, combine baking soda, citric acid and cornstarch. ** Be careful not to breathe the dust that may be released from the citric acid. Add dried flowers for decoration if you wish.10 tbsp Baking soda, 5 tbsp Citric Acid, 2 tbsp Cornstarch, Dry flowers
- Melt the coconut oil and add it to the mixture. Add the essential oils. Mix gently to obtain a homogeneous texture, close to wet sand.2,5 tbsp Coconut oil, 5 to 10 drops Essential oils
- Pour the mixture into the molds of your choice.
- Place your molds in the refrigerator for a few hours then unmold.
- STORAGE: Store your bath bombs in an airtight jar in a cool room.