30 Mar A Quick and Effective Homemade Dry Shampoo Recipe
You’re just a few sprays away from being able to space out your hair washes while keeping your hair looking healthy. A dry shampoo recipe that can be done in no time and that says goodbye to greasy hair, we say YES!
Dry shampoo (no poo)
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Spatula
- 1 Cardboard applicator for powder
- 50 grams Cornstarch or arrowroot
- 20 grams Green clay
- 20 grams Ghassoul clay or cocoa powder (Ghassoul clay for light hair and cocoa powder for dark hair)
- Mix the powders together in a bowl.50 grams Cornstarch or arrowroot, 20 grams Ghassoul clay or cocoa powder, 20 grams Green clay
- Pour your final result into a cardboard powder applicator.
- Apply directly to the hair roots and massage lightly.