06 Apr Easy Solid Shampoo Recipe for All Hair Types
Posted at 10:31h in Recipes 0 Comments
Dry, fine, unruly, frizzy, oily, curly or straight, your hair will be pampered by solid shampoos. Making your own solid shampoo means treating your hair and the planet with care 🌏
Servings 100 grams
- 1 Scale of 0,1g or 1g precision
- 1 Pair of gloves
- 1 Mask
- 2 water baths
- 1 Spatula for mixing and scraping the bottom well
- 1 Silicone mold
- 50 grams SCI
- 10 grams SCS
- 20 grams Water or aloe to dissolve SCI
- 5 grams BTMS
- 5 grams Shea, mango or coconut butter
- 5 grams Ghassoul clay
- 30 drops Essential oil Optional. Our favorites : lavender, cedar, rosemary, mint and sage.
- In a first water bath, melt the SCI and the SCS with water (this step is long). Powdered SCI melts faster than noodle-shaped ones.50 grams SCI, 10 grams SCS, 20 grams Water or aloe to dissolve SCI
- In a second water bath, melt the BTMS and the butter.5 grams BTMS, 5 grams Shea, mango or coconut butter
- Add the clay when everything is melted and mix well.5 grams Ghassoul clay
- Finally add the essential oil.30 drops Essential oil
- Pour your mixture from the second water bath (BTMS) into the contents of the first water bath (SCI) and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into your mold and wait for it to cool.