INCI: Hydrogenated Olive Oil (and) Olive Oil (Olea Europaea) (and) Olive Oil Unsaponifiables
Use: up to 3% concentration
Hand and body cream basic recipe
For 100g (approximately 120ml) of cream:
- Oily phase:
- 3g of Oliwax wax
- 5g of Olivem 1000 emulsifying wax
- 14g of your favorite oil or macerate (sunflower, jojoba, olive, …)
- Water phase :
- 63g of hydrosol of your choice (or water)
- 15g aloe gel (or water)
- If desired, 3 to 5 drops of your favorite essential oil (our favorites: lavender, neroli, cedar and palmarosa).
- Scale accurate to 0.1g of preferences (or 1g)
- 2 small saucepans (or double boiler)
- a spatula to mix and scrape the bottom of the pan.
- an electric mixer (for 100ml of cream) or a mixer foot (for 500ml and more)
- In a saucepan, heat your oily phase over low heat
- In a second saucepan, heat your aqueous phase over low heat
- When your 2 phases are at a temperature of 60 degrees, pour the aqueous phase into the oily phase.
- First mix quickly with the spatula, then mix with the mixer. When the mixture is homogenized, scrape the sides and bottom with the spatula to make sure everything mixes well.
- Continue in the blender until the temperature of the cream drops to 35 degrees. To speed up the cooling process, place the pot in a bowl of cold water.
- Add your essential oil. Start with 3 drops and add as needed according to your preferences.
- Put the cream in your container. It is advisable to wait until the cream has cooled completely to prevent the water and oil from separating.
There are no reviews yet.