This superb walnut shaving brush made by Créations Gaston, a cabinetmaker from Sherbrooke, not only offers a very chic and masculine look, but also an unparalleled shaving experience! For the respect of animals, we have favored the highest quality synthetic hair available on the market. In addition to being gentle on the skin, this hair is odorless, it stays in place, and it provides a creamy and generous shaving lather.
Out of stock
This superb walnut shaving brush made by Créations Gaston, a cabinetmaker from Sherbrooke, not only offers a very chic and masculine look, but also an unsurpassed shaving experience!
Out of respect for animals, we have favored the highest quality of synthetic hair offered on the market. In addition to being gentle on the skin, this coat is odorless, stays in place, and provides a smooth and generous shaving foam.
1. Rinse the brush under water;
2. Rub the hairs on the Pur Om beard soap for ten seconds;
3. Deposit the brush to allow time for the hairs to rise into foam (+/- 30 seconds);
4. Rinse your face with warm water;
5. Rub the brush again on the soap so that an even creamier foam is created;
6. Apply the foam on part of your face by sliding the brush from side to side;
8. Repeat steps 5-6-7 for your entire face, if necessary.
9. When finished, rinse the hairs well under hot water and ideally place the brush with the hairs down.
The stain, paint and varnish used are the same as those used to make the bar holders and casings.
Total height: 14 cm
Handle width: 3.5 cm
There are no reviews yet.