This superb walnut shaving brush made by Créations Gaston, a cabinetmaker from Sherbrooke, not only offers a very chic and masculine look, but also an unsurpassed shaving experience!
For the respect of animals, we have favored the highest quality of synthetic hair offered on the market. In addition to being gentle on the skin, this coat is odorless, stays in place, and provides a smooth and generous shaving foam.
1. Rinse the badger under water;
2. Rub the hairs on the Pur Om beard soap for ten seconds;
3. Deposit the badger to allow time for the hairs to rise into foam (+/- 30 seconds);
4. Rinse your face with warm water;
5. Rub the badger again on the soap so that an even creamier foam is created;
6. Apply the foam on part of your face by sliding the badger from side to side;
8. Repeat steps 5-6-7 for your entire face, if necessary.
9. When finished, rinse the hairs well under hot water and ideally place the badger with the hairs down.
The stain, paint and varnish used are the same as those used to make the bar holders and housings.
Total height: 14 cm
Handle width: 3.5 cm